Friday, January 17, 2014

ROUND FOUR!!


Dang, I can't believe this is the fourth DAC I'm doing. Crazy, right?!


  • Defy (Defy #1) by Sara B. Larson
  • Salt (Salt #1) by Danielle Ellison
  • Open Road Summer by Emery Lord
  • The Promise of Amazing by Robin Constantine
  • The Chance You Won't Return by Annie Cardi
  • Dorothy Must Die (Dorothy Must Die #1) by Danielle Paige
  • Pointe by Brandy Colbert
  • Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaria
  • Far From You by Tess Sharpe
  • Where You'll Find Me by Erin Fletcher
  • Such Sweet Sorrow by Jenny Trout

I swear there were more, but looking through my GoodReads list it looks like a lot of the books I added weren't debut authors... I'm sure more will pop up as the year goes on so I'll probably end up editing this list.

What do you plan on reading this year?

3 comments:

  1. Good luck on the challenge Marie! You've got a great list going there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Becky Thank you! I swear there were more debut titles coming out...? lol

      Delete
  2. Good luck! Looks like a great list :)

    ReplyDelete