Wednesday, June 13, 2012




Waiting on Wednesday 
is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine.


The Land of Stories: The Wishing Spell (The Land of Stories #1)
Release DateJune 17th, 2012 by Little, Brown Young Readers

S u m m a r y :

The Land of Stories tells the tale of twins Alex and Conner. Through the mysterious powers of a cherished book of stories, they leave their world behind and find themselves in a foreign land full of wonder and magic where they come face-to-face with the fairy tale characters they grew up reading about. 

But after a series of encounters with witches, wolves, goblins, and trolls alike, getting back home is going to be harder than they thought.
via Goodreads ]


Reason for waiting:
I'm a bit of a sucker for fairy tale mash-ups (I blame Breadcrumbs by Anne Ursu) and of course fairy tale re-tellings! This is also Chris Colfer's debut novel and I'm a big big fan of Glee. Kurt is my all time favorite character! I already have this one pre-ordered and I already have my tickets for the signing! This release is pretty exciting for me :P

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited to read this one, too!! Hope he writes as well as he sings! :)

    Did you see he's going to be in SF and Petaluma for signings in July!?

    ReplyDelete