I had plans to film my Books & Beauty this whole weekend but that didn't really work out. It's been too hot here to concentrate lately (and we don't have A/C. WHY). I also was unable to write up a Monday Movie Review post. Blarg!
- I don't know if it's because it's summer & all my friends are on vacation but I'm really not digging the idea of school and class right now. Damn you year round colleges!
- Math isn't impossible but it isn't cake either. I have a good feeling about this class though so I'll stick it out.
- Four more months until I get to take a break and go on vacation with two friends/co-workers from Disney! I'm so excited!
- I managed to finish I think 3 books this weekend. Wow, three books in a weekend? I'm on a roll guys!
- I've been catching up on my NetGalley titles and it feels nice (:
- Is it just me or are a lot of YA contemps coming out kind of... depressing?
- I attended the Fierce Reads Tour this passed weekend. Which was the shortest book event I've ever been to lol
- I GET TO SEE WICKED THIS WEEK. OH YES!!!
- I'm working on getting book review vlogs
- I have a fiction giveaway going on next week that looks really good!
- I'll also have a super exciting giveaway next month :D
- Annnnnnd that's all I got lol
How was your weekend? How's your Monday? Any interesting plans for this week?