Monday, December 14, 2015

[ Sophie hanging out in her new Gingerbread House + lights ]

Happy Holiiiiidays~!

It's December! I started my previous entry like this! Wow my memory blows! Anyway, I normally have some sort of weird theme in December. In 2010 I read The Hunger Games along with a bunch of other dystopia. I think in 2011 I read Anna and the French Kiss. It's always something random! I'm trying (key word trying) to stay within the spirit of Christmas this year. Sorta.
Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn & David Levithan (re-read, tradition)
→ The Nutcracker and the Mouse King
→ Winter's Kiss by Catherine Hapka
→ The Curious Tale of the In-Between by Lauren DeStefano
→ Breadcrumbs by Anne Ursu (re-read)
→ I've Got Your Number by Sophie Kinsella (re-read)
→ The Rosemary Spell by Virigina Zimmerman
→ A Christmas Gift by Stella Wilkinson
→ Christmas Wishes and Mistletoe Kisses by Jenny Hale
→ The Magician's Nephew: The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis
→ Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling (audio)

REALISTICALLY I know I'm not going to get through ALL of these books. Or hell, even ONE of them. But I figure I'd give it a shot anyway. Trying is better than you know... not.

A few are re-reads and a few are books I've had on my TBR wish list (does anyone else do that?!) for awhile now so I figure why not. December only comes once a year!

Is there a book you re-read every holiday season? Or is there one you're hoping to cross off your TBR?

0 comments:

Post a Comment