Saturday, November 1, 2014




So, from the 26 books (so unrealistic but whatever lol) I had planned on reading for my Halloween Challenge this year I ended up reading 7. Wait what? I swear there was more than that! 2 that aren't part of that 7 I marked as DNF. But like I said, there are some titles I'm still looking forward to reading so I'll continue on for awhile longer into November. Though now I don't feel so bad for reading something other than ghost stories lol!

From one challenge to another...


This is my 4th year doing NaNoWriMo and I have yet to win. I'll be updating my word count here and probably here too.I'm hoping to at least get to 30k words this year. Maybe 25. No, 30. Let's go with 30. Even though I have nothing once again planned out for this year! I'm still debating on if I should finish an older project or start a new one. All I know is that I need to write. My summer was full of hurt, changes and betrayal and I need to pour those emotions into something else and be rid of them. I have these characters but I don't know what to do with them or where to put them or what is going to happen to them.

So here we go, another NaNoWriMo ahead and another Halloween Challenge behind!

Are you going to participate in NaNoWriMo this year?



0 comments:

Post a Comment