Thursday, October 9, 2014

Wow, haven't been here in awhile, right?! Well, I'm back and with my Halloween Challenge List! Now if you've been here for the last 4 or so years, you know I do this every single year. It's like I HAVE to. It's tradition! 


[ photo credit: Me! I love the glitter on these leaves I found at Michaels! ]

Now the list for this year is.... really long. I don't expect to read ALL of these titles (though that would be pretty nice wouldn't it?) especially because some of them just straight up scare me... but we'll see how this goes..... it can't be that bad!

  • The Other Lamb by Katie Young
  • Falls The Shadow by Stefanie Gaither
  • Of Monsters and Madness by Jessica Verday
  • Fallen by Lauren Kate
  • Fiendish by Brenna Yovanoff
  • Salt & Storm by Kendall Kulper
  • Guardians (Seers #3) by Heather Frost
  • Unmade (The Lynburn Legacy #3 *sobs*) by Sarah Rees Brennan
  • Between The Devil and the Deep Blue Sea by Genevieve Tucholke
  • The Lion The Witch and The Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis
  • Made For You by Melissa Marr
  • Ghost House by Alexandra Adornetto
  • Servents of the Storm by Delilah Dawson
  • The Vines by Christopher Rice (seriously, I'm a little scared)
  • When by Victoria Laurie
  • Once Upon A Time by Marina Warner
  • Suspicion by Alexandra Moni
  • The Girl From The Well by Rin Chupeco
  • The Forgotten Girls by Sara Blaedel
  • Fractured Dream by KM Randall
  • The Wonder of All Things by Jason Mott
  • Creed by Trisha Leaver
  • Blood Entwines by Caroline Healy
  • The Beast Within by Serena Valentino
  • Dream Boy by Mary Crockett
  • Strings by G. Miki Hayden

Now this list is subject to change! I thought of trying to take on the tale of The Headless Horseman again but decided to read The Lion The Witch and The Wardrobe instead. I might still try to fit it in there --- just to have another classic on the list.

*sigh* I've been away from this blog for too long. I need to vamp it up and stay active!

So what are you guys reading in honor of Halloween?

0 comments:

Post a Comment