I have not posted a book haul since June of 2013 that is insane to think about considering how many books I get. I think the whole thing that happened with MMI awhile ago sort of... I dunno. I like being organized and prompt and bouncing around to which book haul to do makes me feel disorganized.
Since it's a new year and I'm hoping to get fully back into this I'm going to start over even though I hate the idea. So here's my book haul --- Recent Obtained Reads. I know, the title kinda sucks but it's the best I could do lol! Whatever, you're not here to hear me go on about picking a feature name, you're here to see books!
FOR REVIEW FROM AMAZON VINE
- The Promise of Amazing by Robin Constantine Amazon | GoodReads
- The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith Amazon | GoodReads
- Herbs for Stress & Anxiety by Rosemary Gladstar Amazon | GoodReads
- Oblivion by Sasha Dawn Amazon | GoodReads
- Sugar Baby by Gesine Bullock-Prado Amazon | GoodReads
- 18 Truths by Jamie Ayres Amazon | GoodReads
- The Break-Up Artist by Philip Siegel Amazon | GoodReads
- Let's Call the Whole Thing Off by Jill Steeples Amazon | GoodReads
- The Best Kind of Broken by Chelsea Fine Amazon | GoodReads
- Undone by Shannon Richard Amazon | GoodReads
- Sing Sweet Nightingale by Erica Cameron Amazon | GoodReads
- Witchfall by Victoria Lamb Amazon | GoodReads
- Crazy For You by Emma Heatherington Amazon | GoodReads
- My Date From Hell by Tellulah Darling Amazon | GoodReads
- Before I Wake by C.L. Taylor Amazon | GoodReads
I didn't snap a picture of the books I bought because they're all on my Kindle annnnd I forgot haha.
*Thank you Amazon Vine, HarperTeen, NetGalley & all other publishers!
What did you get this week?