Sunday, February 16, 2014

I have not posted a book haul since June of 2013 that is insane to think about considering how many books I get. I think the whole thing that happened with MMI awhile ago sort of... I dunno. I like being organized and prompt and bouncing around to which book haul to do makes me feel disorganized.

Since it's a new year and I'm hoping to get fully back into this I'm going to start over even though I hate the idea. So here's my book haul --- Recent Obtained Reads. I know, the title kinda sucks but it's the best I could do lol! Whatever, you're not here to hear me go on about picking a feature name, you're here to see books!





FOR REVIEW FROM AMAZON VINE
WON


 

NEGALLEY

I didn't snap a picture of the books I bought because they're all on my Kindle annnnd I forgot haha.

*Thank you Amazon Vine, HarperTeen, NetGalley & all other publishers!

What did you get this week?

0 comments:

Post a Comment