Friday, November 1, 2013

In the month of October, I read eight books (huh, I thought I read eleven... weiiiird). I didn't do so well on my October Challenge this year as I had hoped to. But then again I always make an unrealistic list, don't I? There's no way I'd be able to read more than 8-10 books a month lol.

So the books I read in October were


  • Some Quiet Place by Kelsey Sutton*
  • A Little Too Far by Lisa Desrochers
  • One Night with her Best Friend by Noelle Adams
  • After Eden by Helen Douglas
  • The Nightmare Affair by Mindee Arnett
  • Hysteria by Megan Miranda
  • Intertwined (Intertwined #1) by Gena Showalters
  • Definitely, Maybe in Love by Ophelia London

I posted 13 times and posted 5 reviews.


Not too bad :P

I have some exciting things lined up for November. Well a few exciting things. Well one might be exciting thing. Wow that went downhill fast lol. 

After 3 years of The Wicked Witch of the West gracing my blog with her... melting face, I've decided to finally change my blog layout. I know, I know. I need a fresh new look around here and even though I hate to get rid of the witch --- it's just time to. It's been time to actually lol. 

I don't have a theme going on for November; just keep reading and try to win NaNoWriMo this year. Yes! I'm participating in NaNoWriMo, again and I think after the 4th year, I should probably really aim to win this time. Yes? Yes. So if you're interested in enduring my troubles with me follow my blog here and I might be making vlogs here weekly.... if I remember.

Anyone else doing NaNoWriMo this year?

0 comments:

Post a Comment