Thursday, October 31, 2013




In honor of the last book in Kersten Hamiltons Goblin Wars series, the first book Tyger Tyger is on a special promo price ---- FREE! 

Yes, that's right!

You can pick up the first book in the Goblin Wars series completely free from any ebook provider of your choice (assuming those choices are either Kindle, Nook or iBooks)!



Three years ago when I began book blogging, Kersten Hamiton was one of the first authors to reach out to me to review her book and I will always always think fondly of her because of that. Tyger Tyger ended up being one of my favorite reads of 2010 and it still is one of my favorite reads today! 

If you'd like to read my review I posted 3 years ago for it, you can read that here :)



Purchase this book

This promo will run until November 5th!

0 comments:

Post a Comment