Sunday, October 6, 2013





It's that time of the year agaaaaaaaain! Where I do my Halloween Challenge. Whoot whoot! Halloween is by far my favorite holiday. Oranges/purples/blacks, witches, bats, cats, and the sign of Autumn! And everything that comes with it! Well except the cool weather and changing of leaves since this year I'm in Orlando and you know, apparently Florida doesn't believe in seasons. Legit people are still sunbathing at the pool as I type. Bummer. But I've been decking out my apartment and blasting the fans/AC to make me think it's Autumn in Cali. Whatever makes me happy yo! On to the books I plan on reading this month.



  • Waterfell (The Aquarathi #1) by Amalie Howard
  • The Nightmare Affair (The Arkwell Academy #1) by Mindee Arnett
  • Fallen (Fallen #1) by Lauren Kate
  • Entice (The Violet Eden Chapters #2) by Jessica Shirvington
  • School Spirits (School Spirits #1) by Rachel Hawkins
  • Hysteria by Megan Miranda
  • Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea (Between #1) by April Genevieve Tucholke
  • The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black
  • After Eden by Helen Douglas
  • Recalled by Cambria Hebert
  • Relativity by Cristin Bishara
  • North of Nowhere by Liz Kessler
  • Some Quiet Place (Some Quiet Place #1) by Kelsey Sutton
  • Another Little Piece by Kate Karyus Quinn
  • Untold (The Lynburn Legacy #2) by Sarah Rees Brennan
  • The Legend of Sleepy Hallow by Washington Irving

This isn't a set in stone list for this year. I've decided to go with more on the paranormal genre than the scary this year. Just because I dunno, switching it up. So some of the titles might change. And as always, it would be nice if I actually managed to cross everything off the list. We'll see!

What do you plan on reading this month?

0 comments:

Post a Comment