Monday, October 7, 2013

I've always been a huge fan of Glee; since it started in 2009. I remember my fiance was away at Basic Training for the AirForce and my sister in law was always at my place helping me piece together my wedding. We'd watch Glee while eating ice cream cake. We settled on our characters --- she called Puck and I called Finn. 



Around the time that Cory passed away, I was catching up on Glee. Then I stopped, because I couldn't deal. I haven't fully caught up yet, I'm still halfway through season 2 but I will be skipping over to this episode after it's posted on Hulu+ curled up in bed with a candle lit. I already know I'll be a sobbing mess.

I never understood how people could be sad that a celebrity they never met passed away. I never knew what that was like until Cory passed away.

And though I never met him and I never knew him, he was always a celebrity I admired. He seemed so humble and thankful for his fans. He seemed like a normal person who was sometimes put on the spotlight. And he had that really simple smile. It must be amazing to had known him in person. But even as Finn, it was always a pleasure to watch him.

So when Hypable posted six songs they'll be doing for the Cory/Finn memorial episode, my heart hurt. And I'm experiencing a sadness I've never really felt before. I'm so sorry for his loss and I will definitely be buying the album when it comes out since proceeds go to support Cory's favorite non profit organization. 

If you'd like to view the six song preview Hypable posted, it can be found here.

Will you be tuning in to this episode? Who's your favorite Glee character?

0 comments:

Post a Comment