Monday, October 21, 2013

Okay so I'm one of those Cast Members who work at Disney World, listen to Disney songs on the way to and from work and I watch Wizards of Waverly Place when I get home. If iCarly isn't on. But I'm not one of those those Cast Members. I just really like Disney media. Even if the thing I'm escaping is work. At a Disney park. *cough*.

With that said, I've always kind of loved Selena Gomez. She's cute. She's funny. And now that she's older, I think she's pretty darn hot. I don't see why everyone hates her. Then again I think the people who hate her pretty much hate all Disney stars....




I recently discovered her new(ish) single Slow Down and I love this video!!! I love the shots of Paris, I love the outfits she's wearing, I love the lyrics to the song, I love how pop culture has adopted dub-step (I'm one of thoseeee people), I just love this video! And it's been a lonnnng time since I've actually loved a music video lol.

So this song has pretty much been on heavy repeat for the last week and a half!

What song has been on heavy repeat on your playlist?

3 comments:

  1. It’s well-established right now your internet business will do well if you utilize social networking effectively. Social media systems are incredibly popular with an average joe and you’re sure to ... get instagram followers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this post. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to start my own blog now. womens bathing suits

    ReplyDelete
  3. I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. I will bookmark your blog and
    have my children check up here often. I am quite sure they will learn lots of new stuff here than anybody else!
    buy instagram followers

    ReplyDelete