Sunday, February 10, 2013

I've been gone a few weeks and it's because I'm back here in Orlando working at Walt Disney World --- again! 

It's good to see you again Epcot!

I told myself I wasn't going to let my blog suffer like last time but the first few weeks are always the hardest with moving in, getting settled and various job training. So now that almost all of that is starting to settle down, I can get a better idea of what my work schedule is and how to find time to do things before/after work. Which really, isn't a lot of time to begin with.

If you're new here, or curious, I'm part of the Walt Disney World College Program internship. This is my second program. My first one was in Spring of 2011 where I worked Merchandise at Downtown Disney Marketplace then Downtown Disney West Side for eight months. This time I'll be here for another eight months working Merchandise again but at a resort. It's a really big change and I think the hardest part is making new friends especially since at a resort, there isn't too many of us working at one time so there isn't really anyone to talk to.

Husband and I have gone on a few adventures since we've been here. We really like the new Art of Animation Resort. Their create-your-own pasta/burger stations are delicious! And probably the most affordable and worth-your-money food on property. If you'd like to take a peek at my adventures while I'm here, I made a Tumblr! I haven't updated it much because well... I've been tired and busy but I'm hoping to update it with pictures and everything soon!

Just wanted to update you guys on where I've been and what I've been doing! I was suppose to film my Stacking the Shelves last night but eh, it didn't happen. Reviews will hopefully be back up this week or next. So I'll see you then!

Labels: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment