Saturday, December 22, 2012

2013 Standalone Reading Challenge

The Standalone Reading Challenge is hosted by Hafsah @ Iceybooks & Britta @ I Like These Books!
I didn't do so well in 2012 but you know, that's okay. I'm going to try again in 2013 even though I once again might not do so well with my busy schedule and all but it's okay if I fail again, challenges are fun whether you win or lose! And you know, sometimes you need a nice break from reading a series! So here's my list for 2013 --
  • The Nightmare Affair by Mindee Arnett  (This actually ended up not being a standalone)
  • My Name is Rapunzel by K.C. Hilton
  • The Art of Wishing by Lindsay Ribar
  • Splintered by A.G. Howard (This ended up not being a standalone as well)
  • Uses for Boys by Erica Lorraine Scheidt
  • Another Little Piece by Kate Karyus Quinn
  • The Key & The Flame by Claire M. Caterer
  • Me, Him, Them and It by Caela Carter
  • OCD Love Story by Corey Ann Haydu
  • A Thousand Words by Jennifer Brown
  • This Is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith
  • When You Were Here by Daisy Whitney
  • If He Had Been with Me by Laura Nowlin
  • Doll Bones by Holly Black
  • All I Need by Susane Colasanti
  • Rump: The True Story of Rumpelstiltskin by Liesl Shurtliff
  • A Tangle of Knots by Lisa Graff
  • The Dead and Buried by Kim Harrington
  • How I Lost You by Janet Gurtler
  • The Book of Broken Hearts by Sarah Ockler
  • Destiny, Rewritten by Kathryn Fitzmaurice
  • Towering by Alex Flinn
Wow, that's a lot of titles! There's a lot more standalone's coming out in 2013 than I expected but I'm excited to get a hold of these!

Who else is participating in The Standalone Reading Challenge?

1 comment: