Sunday, September 2, 2012

I know, it's been so long since I've done one of these!! I've been trying to figure out how to get better video quality and I think it's the format I'm saving my videos in... I'm not happy with this quality but I'll work on it more this week. *siiiiiiiiiiigh.



BOOKS

BOUGHT:
  • The Sinister Sweetness of Splendid Academy by Nikki Loftin
  • Under My Hat: Tales From the Cauldron
  • False Memory by Dan Krokos
  • Falling In by Frances O'Roark Dowell
  • Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier
REVIEW
  • Suburban Strange by Nathan Kotecki (Amazon Vine)
  • The Shadow Society by Marie Rutkoski (Amazon Vine)
  • Something Strange & Deadly by Susan Dennard (Amazon Vine)
  • Sapphire Blue by Kerstin Gier (Amazon Vine)
  • Unspoken by Sarah Rees Brennan (Amazon Vine)
EBOOKS
  • Iron's Prophecy by Julie Kagawa
  • Sugar Rush by Rachel Astor
  • Cold Kiss by Amy Garvey
  • The Mockingbirds by Daisy Whitney
  • Sometimes it Happens by Lauren Barnholdt
  • Blood Magic by Tessa Gratton
  • Avoiding Commitment by K.A. Linde
  • Dominion by Melody Manful
ELIBRARY
  • I've Got Your Number by Sophie Kinsella
NETGALLEY
  • Double Time by Olivia Cunning (!!!!!!)
  • Lip Service by M.J. Rose
  • Send Me a Sign by Tiffany Schmidt
  • Beneath The Glitter by Elle & Blair Fowler
  • Death and the Girl Next Door by Darynda Jones
  • Demons by Heather Frost (!!!!!!!!)
  • Eve and Adam by Katherine Applegate
  • Crewel by Gennifer Albin
  • The Lost Prince by Julie Kagawa
BEAUTY
  • OPI nail polish in "Nothin Mousin About It"
  • Wet N Wild Fergie nail polish
  • Wet N Wild Fergie nail polish in "Hollywood Block of Fame"
  • Sinful Colors nail polish in "Super Nova"
  • Maybelline Color Tattoo eye shadow in "Test My Teal"
  • NYX Round Lipstick in "Chambord"
  • NYX Round Lipstick in "B52"
  • NYX Mega Shine Lipgloss in "Chandelier"
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in "Purple Velvet"
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in "Electric Blue"
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in "Peacock"
  • LA Splash Lux eye shadow
  • Milani Baked Blush
  • Tarina Tarantino palette in "Emerald Pretty"

What did you guys get this week? Link me to your post below!

4 comments:

  1. SOOO MANY AWESOME BOOOOOOOKS!! Fantastic haul this week! I've been seeing Unspoken a lot lately >_< I seem to be like the only person in this blogosphere not with a copy, haha! Hourray for False Memory!!

    AND OMG! Iron's Prophecy was AMAZING! <333 Hope you enjoy all of these! <3 Thanks for stopping by, and happy reading~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous you picked up both Unspoken and The Suburban Strange! I'm excited to read those when they release, so I hope they're good! I also loved I've Got Your Number - it was so much fun! :D Great haul, Marie, and happy reading!(:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that a lot of books, how do you make time to read all of them????!

    Btw let me know how Blood magic by Tessa is (Cause Tessa was a reaper in Supernatural) lol, j/k

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, such fantastic goodies! Thank you for telling me Blood Magic wasn't a series! LOL, I had no idea. I still need to read them both, though. So jealous of your copy of Unspoken! I can't wait to read that one!

    ReplyDelete