Friday, August 10, 2012

Legacy Lost by Anna Banks
Of Posidon #0.5
Release Date: May 22nd, 2012
Details: 32 pages, ebook
Genre: Young Adult > Paranormal > Mermaids
Source: Online
Summary (Goodreads):
He is a mer-prince, she is the mermaid princess that his family orders him to marry so that their kingdoms unite. Grom dreads this arrangement, until he meets Nalia — both beautiful and smart, she's everything he ever wanted. But just when their connection grows deeper, tragedy strikes. Legacy Lost is a prequel story to Anna Banks' debut novel, OF POSEIDON.









Legacy Lost is book #0.5 in the Of Poseidon series. It's basically the background between Grom and Nalia and everything that happened before Of Poseidon. I kinda wonder though, was Galen and Rayna around during this time? They weren't mentioned at all though, so maybe not?

I don't know what I was expecting from Legacy Lost, I just know I had to have more of the Of Poseidon world. In Of Poseidon, we don't really spend too much time in the kingdoms or underwater much and in Legacy Lost we're never on land. Like, ever. Being underwater and seeing the kingdom from Grom's point of view was interesting since we got to see more of the kingdom and we got to know more about how the kingdoms work. 

I wasn't expecting the Nalia we saw in Legacy Lost when you put into consideration the way Grom spoke of her in the previous book. Nalia was adventurous, dangerous, hardheaded and she did risky things. She secretly loved the land and had a part in Grom's mothers business. The closer it got to Grom and Nalia's mating ceremony the more I was convinced that Grom didn't really know Nalia, at all. 

If you've read Of Poseidon, then you know how this story ends. But it still doesn't make sense as to how Of Poseidon ends. I guess in reading Legacy Lost I was looking for an answer. But I didn't get one lol. I guess we'll just have to wait for Of Triton for that one...

0 comments:

Post a Comment