The weather is dropping so thank goodness for that, I'm so over summer. Who's with me?! I'm excited that stores are now getting ready for the fall and Halloween! I see lots of crafting for Halloween in my future ;)! Hubby is watching Supernatural and it's sort of distracting me. Which is weird because this show light weight freaks me out!
- This week has been super stressful. I was suppose to post a Books & Beauty post but I figure I'd just wait until next week instead.
- I found the charger for my camera battery so yay! Better quality than my MacBook webcam! Which as been really bothering me. Now if only I could find a camera with HD and a non cluttered background. I know, never satisfied right?!
- I also found the charger to hubby's 3DS, yay! Now I can play Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance!
- The kittens are getting bigger! Cham-Cham has been following me around lately, especially inside every single bathroom in the house lol.
- I need to catch up on my NetGalley and Vine reviews. I think I might have overwhelmed myself.
- I finished Every Day last night and it was one of those books that give me strange dreams...
- My blog needs a bit of updating and I really need to get on that!
There isn't much going on with me this week! What about you? How was your passed week/weekend or what do you have planned for this upcoming week?