Wednesday, May 23, 2012



Waiting on Wednesday 
is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine.


Demons (Seers #2) by Heather Frost
Release DateSeptember 11th, 2012 by Ceder Fort Books

S u m m a r y :

Kate’s life is far from normal. She can see auras, her boyfriend is immortal, and her powers make her a target. But now that the Demon Lord is hunting her, things are about to go from dangerous to truly deadly. Packed with action, mind-blowing plot twists, and characters you can’t get enough of, this is a fast-paced, heart-pounding read from cover to cover.
via Goodreads ]


Reason for waiting:
Ahhhhhhhhhh!! I've been waiting for news from this series to release FOREVER! I read Seers for my October challenge last year and I LOVED it! Absolutely LOVED it! Seriously, words can't express how excited I am for Demons!

2 comments:

  1. the stare of the dude on the cover is intense! never heard of this series before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I don't think I've ever heard of Seers or Demons! Glad to hear you loved it so much---I'll definitely have to seek it out now!

    ReplyDelete