Wednesday, January 11, 2012


I decided to participate in the Standalone Reading Challenge this year because I had semi resolved to do it anyway. While I don't mind series and all that, sometimes it can get a little tiring. So I thought... why not focus more on standalone's for awhile? The Standalone Reading Challenge is hosted by iceybooks.com and ilikethesebooks.com for more information click here!


  • The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
  • Fracture by Megan Miranda
  • Don't Breathe a Word by Holly Cupala
  • In Honor by Jessi Kirby
  • Someone Else's Life by Katie Dale
  • Bittersweet by Sarah Ockler
  • Where it Began by Ann Redisch Stampler
  • The Story of Us by Deb Caletti
  • Touched by Cyn Balog
  • The Other Life by Susanne Winnacker
  • In Too Deep by Amanda Grace
  • All These Lives by Sarah Wylie
  • One Moment by Kristina McBride
  • The Storyteller by Antonia Michaleis
  • Unraveling Isobel by Eileen Cook
  • Unbreak My Heart by Melissa C. Walker
  • Lucid by Ron Bass, Adrienne Stoltz
  • The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern*
  • Trancendence by CJ Omololu
  • Wide Open by Deborah Coates

Yay! I'm pretty excited about this :)

*I know this title doesn't really count but I'm just finding an excuse to HAVE to read it since everyone's been RAVING about this title!

2 comments:

  1. I hope Don't Breathe a Word turns out to be as good as everyone has been saying it is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! THanks or signing up for the SARC!

    ReplyDelete