Wednesday, January 11, 2012


It's that time of the year again, where I sign up for the Debut Author Challenge. I signed up last year and didn't do so well due to working at Disney (I was lucky if I found time to sleep, sad but worth it!). I hope to do much better this year! The Debut Author Challenge is hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren!

  • Switched by Amanda Hocking (yay for counting this one Kristi!)
  • Everneath by Jodi Ashton
  • Incarnate by Jodi Meadows
  • Temptest by Julie Cross
  • Fracture by Megan Miranda
  • The Alchemy of Forever by Avery Williams
  • Slide by Jill Hathaway
  • Of Poseidon by Anna Banks
  • The Other Life by Suzanne Winnacker
  • Someone Else's Life by Katie Dale
  • Unraveling by Elizabeth Norris
  • Hemlock by Kathleen Peacock
  • Breaking Beautiful by Jennifer Shaw Wolf
  • All These Lives by Sarah Wylie
  • What's Left of Me by Kat Zhang
  • Storybound by Marissa Burt
  • Embrace by Jessica Shirvington
  • The Selection by Kiera Cass
  • Time Between Us by Tamara Ireland Stone
  • Level Two by Lenore Appelhans


I feel like I'm missing some... but for now, this is my 2012 Debut Author Challenge list. So many amazing titles coming out this year! What are some of your picks? Do we have any in common?

0 comments:

Post a Comment