Saturday, October 1, 2011



It's that time of year again! Halloween! I'm excited it's finally going to cool down and all the pretty autumn things are near like the changing of leaves, the smell of earthy candles, cold nights (perfect for snuggling under a blanket and reading), limited edition caramel apple EVERYTHING, Halloween candy and being one step closer to the holidays :)! Last year I gave myself a Halloween challenge and I plan on doing the same this year. Hopefully I'll get through more than I did last year!

  • The Mediator by Meg Cabot
  • Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
  • The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa
  • Unnaturally Green by Felicia Ricci
  • The Brightest Kind of Darkness by P.T. Michelle
  • Touch of Frost by Jennifer Estep
  • Paranormalcy by Kiersten White
  • Dark Souls by Paula Morris
  • Born at Midnight by C.C. Hunter
  • Seers by Heather Frost
  • The Secret Circle by L.J. Smith
  • Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side by Beth Fantaskey

So that's my list for this year! At the end of the month I might be doing a little giveaway, we'll see (:

I would love for you all to join me! Are you planning on doing a challenge? If you are, let me know what books you're planning on reading!

3 comments:

  1. Have a great month reading through your list! Also, I love your background, The Wizard of Oz is one of my favorite movies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love October! Halloween is such a fun time of year! One of my favorite parts of Halloween is that pumpkin spice lattes come back. I'm addicted to them :)

    You should start out with Paranormalcy, Born at Midnight, or the Iron Knight. Those books are all amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's an awesome list, Marie! Since you're already reading some spooky books, you should join my Spooky Books Challenge! :D Could win you some prizes!

    Seriously, it's just ridiculous that I haven't read The Iron Knight series yet! LOL. I do plan on buying the new one and reading the whole thing all the way through, though! OH Brightest Kind of Darkness is awesome! One of my new favorites!

    ReplyDelete