It's that time of year again! Halloween! I'm excited it's finally going to cool down and all the pretty autumn things are near like the changing of leaves, the smell of earthy candles, cold nights (perfect for snuggling under a blanket and reading), limited edition caramel apple EVERYTHING, Halloween candy and being one step closer to the holidays :)! Last year I gave myself a Halloween challenge and I plan on doing the same this year. Hopefully I'll get through more than I did last year!
- The Mediator by Meg Cabot
Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
- The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa
- Unnaturally Green by Felicia Ricci
- The Brightest Kind of Darkness by P.T. Michelle
Touch of Frost by Jennifer Estep
- Paranormalcy by Kiersten White
- Dark Souls by Paula Morris
- Born at Midnight by C.C. Hunter
Seers by Heather Frost
- The Secret Circle by L.J. Smith
- Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side by Beth Fantaskey
So that's my list for this year! At the end of the month I might be doing a little giveaway, we'll see (:
I would love for you all to join me! Are you planning on doing a challenge? If you are, let me know what books you're planning on reading!