Thursday, July 28, 2011

  • I've been gone forever but I've been lurking around Google reader.
  • It's my last week at Disney and I'm feeling extremes of bittersweet.
  • Packing an entire apartment in two days seems well... impossible.
  • I think I have enough reviews piled up to make a comeback.
  • My left eye stings and I don't really know why...
  • Watched I Am Number Four this morning. I liked it, but thinking back on it now, I don't know how I feel.
  • Did I mention packing up an entire apartment in two days seems impossible?

Now to set up posts and figure out what to do with all my stuff. I'm thisclose to just saying screw it and stuffing this entire apartment in a big box and sending everything home. Stove and couches included!

Labels: ,

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you back on, Marie! The apartment moving sounds overwhelming, take a deep breath and hang in there!! Where are you moving to now? Back to the bay area?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh it was absolutely overwhelming!! I wish I had more time to be prepared! Darn you Disney...

    And yes, I'm back in the bay until I figure out my next adventure :)

    ReplyDelete