Sunday, January 2, 2011

I usually have a habit of reflecting on the previous year but time has slipped me these last few days. I spent all day today packing for the move and I think I got everything covered... but I have no idea how to pack my books lol. And I ended up with one extra bag, fun.

So 2010 has been an amazing year. I discovered this amazing community with all you awesome people who share the same love for books as I do! Yay! I now have people to talk to about books! Or to just read what I think of them... :)

Thank you to all of my followers and to all the friends I've made this year though this blog. I can't believe how far I've come! I wasn't expecting any of it. I just wanted somewhere to share my thoughts of the books I read. For helping me discover awesome books and just being awesome. Thank you to my readers who read but don't leave comments, you guys are awesome too :). Yeah, I'm not really good at this am I? lol

Thank you to all of the publishers & publicists for your patience, your help and for your support! I know sometimes I'm annoying and I ask too many questions but thank you for never making me feel like I'm wasting your time! You've all been so wonderful to work with and it's been such a pleasure! 

Thank you to the authors for writing books! You've all also been wonderful to work with and to talk to! Thank you for tweeting me or writing me back. I seriously get starstruck every time and my husband has to endure my jumps for joy every single time! Thank you for taking the time to get to know us bloggers, it really does mean a lot to us!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! For making my 2010 amazing. Here's to more amazing-ness in 2011!

Happy New Year Everyone!
Labels:

1 comment:

  1. Glad your year was so great! Here's to a wonderful 2011!

    ReplyDelete