Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine.


Deadly Little Games by Laurie Faria Stolarz
Release Date: December 28th, 2010 by Hyperion
S u m m a r y :
Camelia and Ben have discovered a powerful bond: They both possess the power of psychometry, the ability to sense things through touch. For Ben, the gift is a frightening liability. When he senses a strong threat or betrayal, he risks losing control and hurting people. Camelia's gift is more mysterious. When she works with clay, her hands sculpt messages her mind doesn't yet comprehend.

Before either teen has a chance to fully grasp these abilities, an unresolved family tragedy resurfaces in Camelia's life, irrevocably changing everything she cares about...


Reason for waiting:
I read the first book in the series Deadly Little Secret and really liked it. The suspense, the twists and I'm rather fond of Camelia's friend Wes. I'm currently reading book two, Deadly Little Lies. I can't wait for this one to release. This series is pretty interesting!

What are you waiting for?

3 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of these books, but they look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was my WoW, too! :)

    read-a-holic-blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is another series I haven't read yet but I do have the first book so maybe I will start it soon.

    ReplyDelete