Thursday, October 21, 2010

I'm moving across the country in a few months and my husband has already made it clear that I will not be able to take all of my books with me for the first few months. So I was going through them (well some of them, over the last year I've collected more books than I thought I had...) and wondering if anyone would be interested in buying any of them.

All books that I plan to let go of will all be $5 with $2 shipping. I will not be selling ARC's. 

I haven't made a complete list but some of the ones I'm letting go are:


  • Generation Dead by Daniel Waters (paperback)
  • Sea Change by Aimee Friedman (paperback)
  • Bloom by Elizabeth Scott (paperback)
  • Prada and Prejudice by Mandy Hubbard (paperback)
  • Butterfly by Sonya Hartnett (paperback // UK cover)

That's all I have so far, but I'll be combing through my collection and adding more. If you're interested in any of the titles I've mentioned please leave a comment with which one and your email address. 
Labels: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment