Friday, October 15, 2010



Time for the Book Blogger Hop! A weekly event hosted by Crazy for Books!

This weeks question is...

"When you read a book that you just can't get into, do you stick it out and keep reading or move to your next title?"

It kind of depends... I try to stick it out and keep reading, because most of the time the book does get better, but if I'm having extreme trouble understanding or if reading the book suddenly feels like a punishment, then I'll stop. But I do try to stick it out as long as I can before moving on to the next title.

3 comments:

  1. Old follower, hopping through. I do try to give books a fair shot... and I am trying to get better about not feeling too guilty or defeated if I just cannot finish a book. Life's too short, you know?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Follow Friday!!! Hope you will stop by my blog too! My publisher and I are looking for a group of bloggers for a huge blog tour next year before the release of book two in my 'A Sense of Truth' series! We will be giving out a few more copies of The Thirteenth Chime (we can only give out so many, being open to e-books gives an upper hand) and are still open to all interviews and guest posts. We want to fill up the Amazon page with reviews and try to reach as many people as we can!!! Hope you might consider being a part of the team! Thank you either way!

    Sincerely,
    Emma Michaels
    Emma_Michaels@hotmail.com
    http://EmmaMichaels.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, if it's starting to feel like punishment I put the book down. I'll pick it back up in a month or two and give it another try, but I just can't force myself, I'll get a migraine, lol!

    New follower here!

    Check out my Blog Hop and Follow Friday HERE!

    ReplyDelete