Sunday, September 26, 2010

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren!


REVIEW:

  • StarCrossed by Elizabeth Bunce
  • Marcelo in the Real World by Francisco Stork
  • Half Brother by Kenneth Oppel

Thank you Scholastic!

Didn't get much this week, just these three books for review :). I was surprised to find that they were all finished hardcover copies (which explains why my padded package was literally falling apart lol)!

Oh I snapped this picture on FFXIV day too, anyone else out there play FFXIV or FFXI? :)

What did you get in your mailbox?

3 comments:

  1. StarCrossed looks great, I can't wait to see what you thought about it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo, you got Starcrossed! I've heard Marcelo is amazing, too! Enjoy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Starcrossed looks neat! I haven't heard of any of these before. I'll have to check them out. I hope you enjoy them! Happy reading. :)

    ReplyDelete