Thursday, August 12, 2010

Music has always been a huge part of my life, lately it's been absent but it's only because there isn't anything good on the radio anymore! Well, as far as Hip Hop goes. I've been listening to a lot of old school Alternative and Rock lately, so I avoid the radio. Not to say that there isn't ever anything good, but it's not like before when the radio didn't give me a huge headache.

Top Five All Time Favorite Albums



Wicked (2003 Original Broadway Cast)Wicked Soundtrack
This is more recent, but I'm sure it's something that will stay with me for the rest of my life. It should be no secret that I'm a huge Wicked fan :) 

I'm so sad the SF production is closing in a few weeks, I have no idea what I'll do once it's over, it was my once-a-month-stress-reliever!








Personal ConversationCase: Personal Conversation
Ah, this reminds me of 8th grade summer vacation! One of the first CD's that I could let the whole CD run and not have to skip tracks!














SuperheroBrian McKnight: Superhero
I played this CD out in high school! I love the tracks on it (even if they are mostly sad depressing love songs) and the memory behind this CD. It was from my brother, who was a klepto when he was younger, sweet gift. Especially since he hates songs like this lol









Hybrid TheoryLinkin Park: Hybrid Theory
You know how some people have songs or albums that literally saved their life? Well this album literally saved my life. I'm not a huge Linkin Park fan, I'm bigger than that! If you've seen my vlogs, I have Linkin Park posters on my wall behind me. I also have a poster on my door and I have a few hoodies and shirts... keychains... I think you get the point lol. I absolutely love Linkin Park!








Year of the GentlemanNe-Yo: Year of the Gentleman
I had a hard time picking which Ne-Yo album I wanted to feature. I love all 3 of them, but of all the 3 this one gets played the most. I love Ne-Yo, I think his music is genius. I don't see what took him so long to come out as a recording artist. But I'm glad he did!










What are your all time favorite albums?

3 comments:

  1. Wicked is definitely one of my favorite albums. High five to a fellow fan! :D

    I've been really enjoying OneRepublic's new album lately. I probably have way too many favorites to list here, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My list would feature Madonna, Train, Rascal Flatts, Sarah McLachlan and Michael Jackson!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, we have extremely different taste in music. I'l have to get back to you on my favourite album.

    ReplyDelete