Saturday, April 10, 2010

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren!

I actually just got these today. I'm so excited they're finally here! Every year I usually buy myself a birthday gift. So this year I bought myself books (along with a little bit of makeup)!



I think I'm obsessed with Elizabeth Scott books. I'm so serious. I can not wait to read Bloom!! The Clearing sounds like such an interesting book that will probably light weight creep me out. I scare/creep out extremely easily but it sounds so good!! I got another copy of Wicked Lovely because my mom lost my copy somewhere. When I find it, I'll probably do a giveaway! Read, Remember, Recommend wasn't what I thought it would be but it's a wonderful resource book! 

What did you get in your mailbox?

10 comments:

  1. the cover for bloom looks very simple, yet elegant at the same time. :) hope you enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy! Haven't read any of these, so I'll read your reviews :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great IMM content this week :)

    I have never read anything by Elizabeth Scott but it sounds like I should.

    I'm pining for The Clearing and I think Read, Remember, Recommend for Teens sounds like a superb journal! I hope you enjoy all your new books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bloom looks pretty good, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice books! I just got Wicked Lovely for my Kindle. I was also a little surprised by Read, Remember, Recommend for Teens. Like you, I plan to use it as a resource. I don't need another book diary as I use LibraryThing for that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your background! Happy reading! My mailbox is at The Crowded Leaf.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome books this week! I really really liked Bloom, I hope you like it as much as I did. Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great bunch of books this week! I loved Wicked Lovely, it is such a great start to the series. I haven't read anything by Elizabeth Scott, but she is very popular with the teens at the library, so maybe I should read her books! I will definitely check back for your review of Bloom. Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice books! I really loved The Clearing.
    Hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday! My husband lets me pick out books for X-mas as his gift to me. I love it!

    ReplyDelete