Sunday, August 8, 2010

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren!

Sorry no vlog this week, no time to film and edit it... so I'm going by just photo this week!


REVIEW:

  • A Most Improper Magick by Stephanie Burgis

BOUGHT:
  • Troy High by Shana Norris
  • Manifest by Artist Arthur
  • Goddess Girls: Aphrodite the Beauty by Joan Holub, Suzanne Williams
  • Intertwined by Gena Showalter


I am in love with the Intertwined and Unraveled by Gena Showalter covers! Especially Unraveled! Something hot about the way the guy is posing on the cover. I was SO surprised to see the Aphrodite Goddess Girls book at my B&N! My husband also had me read some of the first book in the Lord of the Rings series, I hate to admit that I liked it. It was interesting. I'm not a huge LOTR fan, but like I said about Harry Potter, back when I attempted it, I wasn't into magic and fantasy. But now that I am, I'm thinking of giving both another try. I haven't read my Harry Potter book yet, besides not having time, I'm scared I might actually like it! Not because it's Harry Potter but because those books get THICK as the series goes on! 

It's been a busy week, I haven't had much time to read this week which sucks. And I know that as school goes on, I'll have less and less time. They're really packing on the paper after paper homework on us... boo! I'm going to be setting up a book ban for myself, my mountain of TBR pile is taking up in both my room and the guest room now, that can not be a good sign lol.

I also started a new personal blog here.


So what did you get in your mailbox?

5 comments:

  1. Manifest!- Awesome! Can't wait for your review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard Intertwined is really good! Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice books, I really want to read A Most improper Magick. I also like your new layout especially the header. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those books you bought look really great and I heard some great things about Troy High. Looking forward to read what you think. :)
    Have a wonderful reading week.

    ReplyDelete