Monday, March 3, 2014



It's Monday, what are you reading? Is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila over at One Persons Journey Through a World of Books.



Woowww, I haven't done one of these in awhile, right? In fact the last one I did was in October of 2010! That's crazy! I wanted to share what I'm reading with you all from last week and this week cause I've got some stuff to say!


Read Last Week







Reading This Week





Yes yes, I've finally given in and started reading The Mortal Instruments series. Honestly, I've put it off for the last 5 years (haha dangggg) because the books are so intimidatingly huge! But I inhaled City of Bones and City of Ashes was worse, I got through the whole book in FOUR HOURS. I was up til 5AM reading it. No joke. I could NOT put it down. I haven't done this since Twilight. I mean I coulda done it but I think the fact that there's still more to this series left and I don't have to wait another year for the next book is what's encouraging me to just fly by these reads. But still, I never thought I'd get through one of Cassandra's books lol!

I'm debating on how to review it... mainly because there's so much to say and I know not everyone has read these books so I don't want to be spoilery but I want to discuss things too... ah, the struggle! Maybe I'll just put up a spoiler warning before launching into it?

I've been wayyyy behind on my books for review and it's frustrating when you see a book you know you were suppose to review on a B&N shelf. It's like *GGGAAAASP!!!* haha. 

I told my husband I flew by City of Ashes in 4 hours and all he could say was "good to have you back boo." haha!! 

What are you reading this week?

0 comments:

Post a Comment