So I've never been one to really do monthly themes unless it was October or December only because I feel like it would restrict me and I would feel like I was more working than enjoying whatever I wanted to read next. Wow that was a long sentence.... but this month, I decided to try to give myself a bit of a push in a direction for once. Just because... I never know what to pick up next.
So for September I wanted to focus more on Fairytale Retellings and Contemporary.
Mostly because I haven't read any Fairytale Retellings in awhile and Halloween is coming up, I wanna get in that fantasy mood. Besides, Magic Kingdom has already set up Halloween decorations. Don't believe me? I snapped this picture like an hour ago.
Now I know I'm not going to get through all of theses, but as long as I get through most of them I think I'll be happy (though getting through all of them would be extra nice! i could make the list shorter but really what's the fun in that?).
The Crimson Thread: A Retelling of Rumpelstiltskin by Suzanne Weyn
- Winter's Child by Cameron Dokey
- Everbound (Everneath #2) by Brodi Ashton
- Sweetly by Jackson Pearce
- The Real Boy by Anne Ursu
- Just One Day by Gayle Forman
Losing It (Losing It #1) by Cora Carmack Keeping Her (Losing It #1.5) by Cora Carmack
- Faking It (Losing it #2) by Cora Carmack
Flirting With Maybe by Wendy Higgins
- Hopeless by Colleen Hoover
- Ten Tiny Breaths by K.A. Tucker
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
- OCD, The Dude, and Me by Lauren Roedy Vaughn
- The Beginning of Everything by Robyn Scheider
Whooo! Does anyone else get carried away/over confident when they're making lists like these? Like seriously I'm always like yeah, a few books here and there... and then.... this happens lol. Maybe I should stop buying so many books. Maybe that will never happen lol!
What are you guys planning on reading this month? Do you have a challenge list or any titles in mind?