Sunday, February 17, 2013

All of this weekly book haul meme stuff is so hard to... deal with lol. I decided to go with Stacking the Shelves which is hosted by Tynga's Reviews!

My book buying hasn't been that active since I spend most of my time working and trying to find moments to sleep lol. But I did get a few reads I'm totally looking forward to finding time for!

NetGalley

  • Things I Can't Forget by Miranda Kenneally (!!!!)
  • Weather Witch by Shannon Delany
  • Dr. Frankenstine's Daughters by Suzanne Weyn
  • Double Crossed by Ally Carter
  • Unbroken by Paula Morris
  • Hooked by Chloe Shantz-Hilkes
  • Sorry I Barfed on Your Bed by Jeremy Greenberg
Amazon for Kindle
  • Sweethearts by Sara Zarr (this has been on my wishlist since I started bloggging in 2010!!)
  • Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
  • The Crimson Thread by Suzanne Weyn
  • Winter's Child by Cameron Dokey
  • Intertwined by Gina Showalter
  • Summer Desserts by Nora Roberts
  • Lady of Devices by Shelley Adina
  • Ashes & Ice by Rochelle Maya Callen
  • Lost in Thought by Cara Bertrand
  • Noah by Elizabeth Reyes
  • Incarnate by Jodi Meadows
  • Everbound by Brodi Ashton (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
  • In a Heartbeat by Loretta Ellsworth
  • Tempest Rising by Tracy Deebs
  • If I Stay by Gayle Forman
Amazon Vine
  • Pivot Point by Kasie West
  • City of a Thousand Dolls by Miriam Forster

Wow, okay that's a lot more than I thought I got! What did you get this week?

2 comments:

  1. OOOOH..City of a Thousand Dolls. I can't wait to hear what you think of it. Looks AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've made some valid points and I think you're spot on.

    ReplyDelete