Sunday, November 25, 2012

Books & Beauty is hosted by Michelle Madow @ http:/blog.michellemadow.com &  Tiffany @ http://www.abouttoread.com/!

Can you just believe in just one month it's going to be Christmas Day?!? Omgosh! Where has the year gone?! I guess I should start tidying up so I can get the tree up! November passed way too quickly! Is anyone else lagging a bit behind? Please don't tell me I'm the only one :P

Black Friday has come and gone and surprisingly this year I didn't go nuts. I didn't even buy any books. Well no, I bought ebooks but I didn't buy any physical books (or DVD's from Amazon which I almost always do but now with Netflix adding pretty much every TV show I could want, who needs to?)! Crazy right?! I did get some scarves and some stuff from The Disney Store (Vinylmations and a Julibeena smelly plushie from Wreck-It Ralph!) and that's pretty much all lol.

F O R  R E V I E W

N E T G A L L E Y
*Thank you to NetGalley, Harlequin, HarperCollins and Bloomsbury!


What did you get this week in books or Black Friday?

2 comments:

  1. OH my..this is the first I've ever heard of the Joseph Gordon-Levitt books! I just clicked over and checked out the whole collection---I definitely need them!! Especially the Red Riding Hood retelling! Enjoy, Marie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Me, Him, Them and It too. Hope you enjoy.
    Happy reading,
    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete