Sunday, November 11, 2012

Books & Beauty is hosted by Michelle Madow @ http:/blog.michellemadow.com & Tiffany @ http://www.abouttoread.com/!

So I have books to show but you know, I haven't been making videos because I can't seem to find a video quality I like. I hope to find one soon. I miss making videos! But I hate reverting back to using the web cam on my MacBook :\ I also haven't really been buying books because well, I'm broke lol. But I did get some snazzy ebooks & stuff from NetGalley!


NetGalley

  • Dear Teen Me by Various Authors
  • Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
  • Uses for Boys by Erica Lorraine Schedit
  • No Mistletoe Required by Jeanette Murray
  • Hot Ticket by Olivia Cunning
  • Tempestuous by Kim Askew and Amy Helmes (accepted author pitch)
  • Exposure by Kim Askew and Any Helmes (accepted author pitch)
  • Hysteria by Megan Miranda
  • Crimson Frost (Mythos Academy #4) by Jennifer Estep
  • A Shimmer of Angels by Lisa M. Basso (!!!!!!!!)
Kindle
  • Let it Snow by John Green, Maureen Johnson and Lauren Myrancle
  • So Close to You by Rachel Carter
  • Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally
  • Heartless by Anne Elisabeth Stengl
  • Between the Lines by Tammara Webber
  • Goodnight Tweetheart by Teresa Medeiros
  • The Wizard of Oz: Dark Witch Rising by Rainboq's Emissary
  • Another Pan by Daniel & Dina Nayeri
  • Whispers in Autumn by Trisha Leigh

What did you get this week?

4 comments:

  1. I've peeked into Whispers in Autumn and it seems awesome so far! I can't wait to read Shimmer of Angels and I'm dying to read So Close to You!! Enjoy all of these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Becky It's because of your blog that Whispers in Autumn ended up on my radar :P and So Close to You was on promo for Kindle. I don't remember if it was a daily deal or one of the monthly ones...

      Delete
  2. I got Uses for Boys too and can't wait to read.
    Happy reading and have a great week!
    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Brandi Same!!! But I have to wait to read it next year if I want it to count for my challenges... boooo!!

      Delete