Books & Beauty is hosted by Michelle Madow @ http:/blog.michellemadow.com & Tiffany @ http://www.abouttoread.com/!
No video today because I'm sick. Like I feel so miserable right now. My nose and my left eye won't stop dripping and that's not really a good look when you're filming a video lol!
I didn't get any physical books this week but I did get some nail polish, I guess I'll show them next week when I feel better. I did get some ebooks though :D
- All He Ever Needed by Shannon Stacey
- Taming the Tycoon by Amy Andrews
- Splitered by A.G. Howard (!!!!!)
- Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James
- Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer
- Something Like Normal by Trish Doller
- Tempt Me by Olivia Cunning (!!!!!)
I've finished Fifty Shades of Grey and I'm trying to come up with a review that doesn't sound... angry. I enjoyed the book overall, but there were parts that just really really made me mad. I didn't enjoy it more than other BDSM books I've read, I felt like it was lacking depth. But I am glad I read it so now I see what all the fuss is about :P
What did you get this week?