Monday, February 13, 2012

I have a love/hate relationship with Monday's. In an effort for you to get to know me, the person behind the blog more (and because really, I have a hard time making up my mind as to what to post on Monday), I decided to write a list every so Monday with my plans for the week!


  • School starts up again tomorrow, I'm not excited lol
  • No Valentines Day plans as hubs spent his time playing games and "forgot" to set reservations...
  • I'm waiting on a letter from Disney
  • I'm back to posting two reviews a week (hopefully I won't have to take another break for awhile)
  • I'm planning on getting some room organizing done (cause this room looks like a tornado hit, literally)
  • I'm planning on catching up on some NetGalley titles
  • I'm planning on sorting through my books to donate/swap out

Any plans/things you're looking forward to this week? 
Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment