Monday, October 3, 2011

Media Monday is a new weekly feature I'm trying out. It use to be called Monday Movie Review but I found that I would like to review other things like TV shows and from time to time video games (even though has almost nothing to do with books, but I really want to share this week's with you)!


Castle Crashers is a cute little video game available for Xbox360 and through the Playstation Network. My husband is always on the look out for cute video games like this that he think I might like so we'll have a game to play together.

He totally won with this one!

You start off at a level that isn't too hard and complicated. Some of the boss fights can be a little tricky like the ice man since you're sliding all over the place because the palace is made of ice or the final boss because he just doesn't die but other than that, it's a pretty easy game that shouldn't take too much effort. It also features real time battles which I really like. I'm not a fan of the Final Fantasy type battles where you don't actually see if you your opponent or not.

Through every stage, you find pets that assist you in something. My favorite is the giraffe because he helps boost my experience. Another one I like is my husband's eagle who helps you find food. There are plenty of different pets to find that help you do plenty of different things. 

There are also a lot of different characters to unlock, it's always fun to see which one you unlocked and to see what their power is. Mine is the blue one and he deals with ice mostly. My husband is currently using one that looks like an opponent who has the power to throw buzz saws.


If you're looking for a mini game to play, I would suggest Castle Crashers. I have to warn you, it can get a bit addicting :)

*Images were found via Google

0 comments:

Post a Comment