Saturday, September 3, 2011

I recently came across this post from The Norwegian Book Girl. There are SO many new shows coming out this Fall and it's surprising! I haven't watched TV in awhile... maybe since '09? I mean I catch up with Glee every now and then online and I catch up with Gossip Girl when the new DVD's hit the black friday sales (lol) but I don't actually sit down and watch TV like I use to. It's kind of sad...

I keep telling myself I'll watch Pretty Little Liars but I never get around to it, I caught an ending glimpse of it once in the break room at work, but that's about it :\. I'm excited for The Lying Game, though I need to read the book first (and how crazy is it that this book just came out and it already has a TV show?!). I'm also excited for The Secret Circle.

But the one I'm most excited for is Once Upon A Time.


Based on fairytales with a twist! I'm excited to see where this will go. What really caught my attention was a promo picture they had for Snow White. Ooh! 

What Fall TV shows are you excited for? Do any of you still watch TV as much as you use to?
Labels: ,

1 comment:

  1. Woooooooow. That looks amazing!! Thank goodness its going be on Sunday nights! Seems like every show I want to watch is on one of my work nights. YAY!! Thanks for sharing this, Marie!

    ReplyDelete