Thursday, September 8, 2011

Illusions by Aprilynne Pike
Release Date: May 3rd, 2011 by HarperTeen
Details: 375 pages, hardcover
Series: Book #3 in the Wings Series
Source: Bought from Amazon.com
Rating: 4 out of 5
Summary (goodreads):
Laurel hasn't seen Tamani since she begged him to let her go last year. Though her heart still aches, Laurel is confident that David was the right choice.

But just as life is returning to normal, Laurel discovers that a hidden enemy lies in wait. Once again, Laurel must turn to Tamani to protect and guide her, for the danger that now threatens Avalon is one that no faerie thought would ever be possible. And for the first time, Laurel cannot be sure that her side will prevail.



o0.| My Thoughts |.0o



Illusions takes place right after Spells with Tamani deciding to take matters into his own hands.

There was a good amount of action in this book just like with the others except this time there's something iffy going on and Tamani is determined to find out what it is. The chapters alternated views between Laurel and Tamani and I loved that. A peak inside Tam's mind? Yes please! There's still an endless war between David and Tam (and I don't see why Laurel doesn't just get over it and admit that she should be with Tam!) and it gets pretty hot and heavy in this book!

I don't know what to make of Yuki and sometimes I don't even know what to make of Chelsea. The ending of this books leave us with a big huge cliffhanger. And I can not wait to see what happens in the next book!

Sorry this review is a lot shorter than my usual ones, I read this months ago and just now got around to reviewing it. But I did enjoy this addition to the series!

0 comments:

Post a Comment