Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I was scrolling through free read on my Nook earlier and I found some really interesting free/$.99 ones that picked up. 

I know that this is my blog and I can post whatever I want on it but... I don't know, every time I post an erotica book review, I always feel like the young adult reviews kinda glare at it, like it doesn't belong here. Does that make sense? And while I don't want to make a whole other blog just for erotica reviews, I don't really feel writing posting them here either. I've thought about making it known in the blog title and maybe cutting the page so that you can easily scroll passed it if you want, but... ah, I don't know. On the other hand, maybe making a whole new blog for just romance and erotica wouldn't be such a bad idea either.

What do you guys think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment