Thursday, March 24, 2011


Rock Hard by Olivia Cunning 
Release Date: April 1st, 2011 by Sourcebooks
Details: 448 pages, paperback
SeriesSinners on Tour #2
Source: Publisher (Thank you Sourcebooks)
Rating: 4 out of 5
Summary (goodreads):
An ultimatum can break your heart....

Every night lead singer, Sed Lionheart whips thousands of women into a frenzy with his voice alone. But the stage is the only place Sed feels any passion since he lost Jessica...

If you’re not willing to break all the rules...

It shattered her heart, but law student Jessica broke off her engagement to Sed, determined to be successful on her own terms. But no other man can ever hold a candle to Sed...

Then a chance meeting and tortuously close quarters lead to uncontrollable flares of passion and rediscovery of their unique penchant for public encounters. Now, in addition to the risk of mutual heartbreak every time they get together, they’re in danger of truly scandalous public exposure...





o0.| My Thoughts |.0o


Sed. Sed.... Sed. I hated Sed in Backstage Pass. And I hated Sed in the beginning of Rock Hard but as much as I don't want to admit... Sed grew on me. It was nice to have a bit on insight on why Sed is such a big huge jerk and why he acts the way he does. I really liked Jessica. And the two of them together? You could tell they had an insane amount of chemistry.


Just like with Backstage Pass the hot scenes were hott and the emotional scenes really pulled at your heart. There was so much more emotion in this one than the last. What happened with Trey shows how close the band is and I lovelovelove those scenes (probably a lot more than the hott scenes, I know, I know! But really, they're adorable -- how close the band is, not the hott scenes lol). What happened with Sed shows how much Jessica really still cared about Sed no matter how much she denied it to herself, the whole time, she still cared. It was also nice to see Sed shut up for once!


The ending was sweet. I loved it. I just hated how it almost made me tear. Almost :).

o0.| Favorite Line |.0o



*Amazon link provided will direct you to my associates link. Proceeds will help fund future giveaways for this blog. 

1 comment:

  1. This series is everywhere! I’ve got to read :) Thanks for the great review!!

    ReplyDelete