Sunday, December 26, 2010


The 2011 Retold Fairy Tales & Enchanted Cousins Challenge is hosted by amongthemuses!

Now you guys know how I love my re-tellings so I thought this would be the perfect challenge for me! If you want to join or wanna take a peek at the rules click the link HERE!


  1. Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce
  2. Beastly by Alex Flinn
  3. A Kiss in Time by Alex Flinn
  4. The Grimm Legacy by Polly Shulman
  5. The Looking Glass Wars by Frank Beddor
  6. Fairest of All: A Tale of the Wicked Queen by Serena Valentino
  7. Sweetly by Jackson Pearce
  8. Ice by Sarah Beth Durst Abandon by Meg Cabot
  9. Briar Rose by Jane Yolen The Dig by Audrey Hart 

These are just a few titles I'm hoping to read, I have a few more from the Once Upon A Time is Timeless series. I'm excited for this challenge! :)

The strike-through italics means I changed my mind because I don't own those titles

1 comment:

  1. Best of luck with the challenge! If I had not overloaded myself with challenges , I would have participated in this one :)

    ReplyDelete