Sunday, November 14, 2010

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren!








WON:
  • Scars by Cheryl Rainfield

FOR REVIEW:
  • Huntress by Malinda Lo
  • Other Words For Love by Lorraine Zago Rosenthal
  • The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa

NETGALLEY:
  • Awaken by Katie Kacvinsky
  • Mystify (Manifest #2) by Artist Arthur
  • Every Little Thing by Pamela Klaffke

GIVEN:
  • The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff

*Thank you Corrine, Little Brown, Jessica from Random House, Natashya from HarlequinTeen, Netgalley and decoystars :)

7 comments:

  1. Cool books! I'd be lost without Netgalley now I think. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, love the books! I still have to read The Iron Daughter, so I should get to that one soon. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Other Words For Love looks interesting and I have the Replacement coming my way soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you feel better. Great review books! Happy Reading.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just getting over the flu I had this week too. But nice books, Huntress looks really good and Netgalley has so many YA titles that it's getting hard to keep up my reading. Hope you enjoy all your new reads!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic books this week, Marie! I think I am just as jealous of your Huntress as you are of my Across the Universe!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great books this week, Marie! So happy that Scars showed up! The Iron Queen looks SO good too. What an awesome week for you! I hope you enjoy all of the books you received! Happy reading! :D

    ReplyDelete