Saturday, October 30, 2010


October is coming to an end and so is my reading challenge. I'm a little upset that I pretty much failed but I'm happy that I at least tried!

  • Evermore by Alyson Noel
  • Past Midnight by Mara Purnhagen
  • The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting
  • Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
  • 7 Souls by Barnabas Miller, Jordan Orlando
  • Intrinsical by Lani Woodland
  • Ruined: A Ghost Story by Paula Morris
  • Wake Unto You by Lisa Cach
  • Manifest by Artist Arthur
  • The Wizard Of Ooze (Goosebumps Horrorland) by R.L. Stine
  • Little Shop Of Hamsters (Goosebumps Horrorland) by R.L. Stine
  • Sweep Series: Vol 1 by Cate Tiernan

I'm reading the Sweep Series tonight and should have my review up tomorrow. I still plan on reading these books and reviewing them at some point, hopefully soon! 

The prizes are:
  • Evermore by Alyson Noel (signed)
  • Ruined: A Ghost Story by Paula Morris
  • Little Shop Of Hamsters by R.L. Stine
  • Heads, You Lose by R.L. Stine
  • Swag
  • Bag of goodies

I'm also going to be doing a comment giveaway for those who didn't participate in my challenge for a copy of Past Midnight by Mara Purnhagen and a bag of goodies just because I like giving things away :)

Maybe I should had set that up a little earlier... October has been a hectic month! I hope November is less busy!

Happy Halloween everyone, enjoy your weekend!

*Thank you to Scholastic for their donation!

0 comments:

Post a Comment