Monday, October 11, 2010

I've been tagged by Sarah Reads Too Much to answer some questions about myself. And of course, tag some of you!

4 Things In My Purse
  • Wallet
  • Mamba (candy, like Starburst but better!)
  • Candy Corn scented hand sanitizer (Bath & Body Works)
  • Advil (because I get headaches all the time)

4 Things In My Desk
  • My growing collection of Bok Choy Boys
  • Old journals from high school
  • Pens
  • Cheshire Cat clock

4 Things In My Bedroom
  • My amazingly comfortable bed
  • My Nintendo Wii (which I never have time to play anymore *sad face*)
  • Framed pictures of me and my husband
  • Paintings from my grandfather

4 Things I Always Wanted To Do (but haven't done yet)
  • Work for Disney
  • Publish a book
  • Clean my room
  • Play FFXIV (husband keeps hogging it!)

4 Things I Enjoy Very Much At The Moment
  • My husband's company (he's making me say it LOL)
  • Being around my dwarf hamster Boq
  • Being unemployed
  • Being a book blogger!

4 Songs I Can't Get Out Of My Head
  • My husband made up an "Ichabod Crane" song yesterday and it's been stuck in my head ever since

4 Things You Don't Know About Me
  • I like to sing
  • I like useless facts (like facts about Disney and "useless History facts")
  • I like studying about The Great Depression and the 1929 Stock Market Crash
  • I'm obsessed with candles (especially ones that smell like food!)
My husband came up with all of my facts, and I wrote them down word for word (except he left out the 1929 part).

4 Bloggers I Tag
Labels:

3 comments:

  1. Candy corn scented hand sanitizer?! I need to have that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Candy corn scented hand sanitizer? I'm drooling! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm also commenting out of envy re: that candy corn hand sanitizer. Mine just smells of chemicals. Jealous!

    ReplyDelete