Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Books I read:

  • Something, Maybe by Elizabeth Scott
  • Golden: A Retelling of "Rupunzel" by Cameron Dokey
  • Glutton for Pleasure by Alisha Rai
  • Sea Change by Aimee Friedman
  • Cabin Fever by Alisha Rai
  • Tyger Tyger by Kersten Hamilton
  • Wake by Lisa McMann
  • The Swan Kingdom by Zoe Marriott
  • The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
  • Winter's Passage by Julie Kagawa
  • Nake by Megan Hart
Total books read in July: 11!!!

Favorite book this month:
That's tough... I fell in love with both Tyger Tyger as well as The Iron King. And I really enjoyed Something, Maybe


Least favorite book this month:
The Swan Kingdom didn't meet my expectations.


Book I couldn't finish:
I didn't finish Other by Karen Kincy and I had hoped to.


News:

  • I know, it's September, but I never got around to posting this earlier!
  • I'll be posting August later this month.
  • OMG I HIT MY GOAL OF 10 BOOKS! Actually, I went over that goal!!!
  • TEAM PUCK! Whoo! Now I see why everyone raves about this book!
  • I managed to finish Tyger Tyger in about 12 hours, I wasn't expecting it to be that good!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for Tyger Tyger!!! I love all that Irish folklore stuff :)

    ReplyDelete