Monday, September 6, 2010



It's Monday, what are you reading? Is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila at One Persons Journey Through a World of Books!

What I read last week:
  • Prey by Lurlene McDaniel
  • Past Midnight by Mara Purnhagen

What I'm reading this week:
  • Matched by Ally Condie (this is gonna take awhile...)
  • Another Pan by Daniel & Dina Nayeri

Usually I hate posting two blog posts in one day, but since this weekend was busy and emotionally draining, I didn't have much time to do a IMM post so... that will be coming up today too!

I'm also debating if I should review Past Midnight now or wait until October.

2 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to reading Matched so I hope that wasn't a bad implication! Enjoy your books this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Match looks to be really good so hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete