Thursday, August 5, 2010

Another week down? Time is traveling much too fast, but the upside of that is: getting closer to all the yummy new book releases at the end of the month and Fall! Anyone else tired of summer?

I'm not big on movies, maybe as a kid I was, but not so much these days. I do however have my top five favorites! Some of which I watched over and over again as a kid and I still watch over and over again today!


Top Five All Time Favorite Movies



Return to OzReturn to Oz


You must all know by now how much I love Wizard of Oz and Wicked and all that! But I have to say, Return to Oz is my favorite! It doesn't get much attention, not like Wizard of Oz does but it's still a great sequel with a different set of characters! Tick Tock is probably my favorite. And Ozma! The Wheelers still freak me out, even if I am older!






HookHook


Oh how I love this movie! And of course, you gotta love Rufio! Peter Pan isn't my favorite Disney movie, but I do love Hook!









Alice in Wonderland (2-Disc Special Un-Anniversary Edition)
     Alice in Wonderland


One of my top favorite Disney movies, ever! What isn't there to love about Alice, The Mad Hatter, The White Rabbit or the Cheshire Cat?






Alice's Adventures in Wonderland      Alice's Adventures in Wonderland


My favorite live action version of the movie. I grew up watching this! The lizard who gets his tail pulled off by the anger  white rabbit! And the candies she eats, I always pretended I had some too :)





Serendipity           Serendipity


I discovered this movie in 2001 and I literally watched it every night for a week (along with Bring it On)! I don't know why, but I just LOVE this movie! And I finally got to try Serendipity last year during my wedding weekend! An 8 year wait that was well worth the wait! I didn't get to go to the one in NY though, I went to the one in Las Vegas lol. But oh man, their waffle fries and Frozen Hot Chocolate? DELICIOUS!



Hugga Bunch [VHS]Hugga Bunch


I haven't watched this since I was a kid, but I remember it! I look up clips on youtube lol. They haven't released this in DVD yet and if they have, I can't find it anywhere! I absolutely love this movie!

Stepping through the mirror to a different land. The evil queen with her plump, glowing, delicious looking cherries and her pretty crystal bowl! The bookworm that was at that stand for no reason... ah! How I miss watching this movie!



Those aren't all my favorite movies, but they're my top five! I should had made it my top eight... or top ten... but I like to keep things consistent, so top five it'll have to stay.



What are your top five favorite movies?

1 comment:

  1. AWWWW!! My heart did a little flippy floppy! You grew up watching the same Alice I did! I love the way the lizard stalks off after his tail gets pulled off. :) Now I need to go watch it. Love Hook, too. Such a great movie! Great picks, Marie!

    ReplyDelete