Monday, July 26, 2010


It's Monday, what are you reading? Is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila at One Persons Journey Through a World of Books!

What I read last week:

  • The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
  • Winter's Passage by Julie Kagawa
  • Sea Change by Aimee Friedman


What I'm reading this week:
  • The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa
  • Shiver by Maggie Stievfater
  • Other by Karen Kincy


I. Am. In. Love!! With The Iron Fey series. Seriously. I'm resisting the urge right now to pick up The Iron Daughter and just tear through it. If I do, I'll have to wait until Feb of next year before I can get another fix! And what will I do without Puck? I am such a sucker for Puck! His hoodie, his green eyes, his jokes... *swoon

Okay, enough fan girl-ness. I'm trying to get through Shiver (which is already intense and I'm only 22 pages in lol) because I'm going to meet Maggie later today (I'm writing this on Sunday) and I'd like to get started on Linger this week, but we'll see if I finish Shiver and not gobble up The Iron Daughter instead. Still working my way through Other... parts of it are interesting, other parts I find myself skipping paragraphs. I'm sure the farther I get in, the more interesting it'll get :). I need to start reading more of my review books lol. Does anyone else have that problem?? Come on! I know I'm not the only one!

In super duper happy news....
I READ TEN BOOKS THIS MONTH!!!!!!! I DID IT YOU GUYS!!!!! I'm so excited! You have no idea!!! But I think my husband was right, I think five should be my limit (or something less than ten). I'm feeling exhausted lol. But it was a nice challenge for me :), now I can calm down lol.


So what are you reading this week?

2 comments:

  1. Yea for you, Marie! Ten books is great....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am right with you on the fangirlness.

    Congrats on the 10!

    ReplyDelete